CNC Universal I.D. / O.D. Cylindrical Grinders
This CNC universal cylindrical grinding machine is designed for grinding medium-sized workpieces in individual and for production. This range offers excellent flexibility and performance and is ideally suited to smaller components such as punches, shafts and aerospace industry.
The machine bed made of is made by gray casting iron HT250 the same grade as us No.35. The base can provide an ideal rigidity and thermal stability for grinding process. This forms the basis of the cylindrical grinding machine, which is equipped with high-quality components can guarantee exacting precision, performance, and reliability for years.
- FANUC Oi-TC CNC control, Fanuc AC drives and servo motors, with 2 year Fanuc warranty.
- Universal wheel head swivels +/- 30 degrees Wheelhead spindle is our most popular design hydrodynamic system which has high accuracy, low/easy maintenance and high reliability.
- Universal Workhead swivels 90 degrees The Universal Workhead with standard variable speed simplifies the procedure to change the workpiece rpm.
- Swing-down internal grinding attachment with 10,000 R.P.M. spindle
- The X-axis and Z-axis positioning accuracy and repeatability are assured with an AC servo motor and high precision, pre-tensioned ball screws.
- Hydrostatic guides guarantee maximum dimensional accuracy in grinding tasks.
Available Grinder Models
- GUC8 - Max OD = 8.00"
- GUC12 - Max OD = 12.00"
- GUC20 - Max OD = 20.00"
- GUC25 - Max OD = 25.00"
Click the PDF icon below to download a technical comparison of these machines.
Related Grinding Machines