Surface Grinders (CNC, PLC, & Manual)
If you're looking for smooth finishes on flat surfaces, an industrial surface grinder is a machine you need. This broadly used machining system uses a grinding wheel to cut metallic and non-metallic materials leaving behind a flat and sometimes smooth surface.
Our precise grinding wheels are covered with rough particles to effectively flatten and smooth metal. Our "EcoGrind" surface grinder line includes maximum grinding width from 9.44" to 39.37". Material length ranges from 17" to 118".
Machine Photo Gallery
We offer a selection of control methods on our surface grinders including CNC (Computer-aided), semi-auto, and manual. Our program-controlled surface grinder includes a moving column, and are equipped with user-friendly touchscreen operation panel. The auto down feed is powered by a servomotor.
The physical control panel is set with controls for a feed counter, optional feeds, hand-fed electromagnetic hand wheel and the ability to adjust the disk suction size. The digital touchscreen panel displays axis feed size, grinding precision, the number of feeds, disk suction size, and grinding distance.
Available Surface Grinding Machine Models
- SGC8 - Max. Grinding Width = 9.44"
- SGC12 - Max. Grinding Width = 12.59"
- SGC16 - Max. Grinding Width = 15.74"
- SGC20 - Max. Grinding Width = 19.68"
- SGC23 - Max. Grinding Width = 23.62"
- SGC27 - Max. Grinding Width = 27.55"
- SGD12 - Max. Grinding Width = 12.59"
- SGD16 - Max. Grinding Width = 15.74"
- SGD20 - Max. Grinding Width = 19.68"
- SGD23 - Max. Grinding Width = 23.62"
- SGD27 - Max. Grinding Width = 27.55"
- SGD39 - Max. Grinding Width = 39.37"
- Available. Please inquire for details.
- Single axis Digital Read Out
- Variable speed wheelhead
- Paper Filtration system
- None Paper Filtration system
Serving Your Machining Needs
We find the best grinder for our customer's application, need for accuracy, project efficiency and budgetary constraints so don't hesitate to ask for the modification or specification you need.
Click the PDF icon below to download the technical specifications comparison table.