The Aurora Seiki vertical machining center has exceptional rigidity, is highly productive, decidedly efficient, and remarkably cost-effective. The vertical vibration absorbing machining center is a high performing and powerful machining center. The machine's structure provides excellent harmonic dampening properties. You can expect predictable & stable results, long-term performance, and high efficiency.
F-series Vertical Machining Center Features
- This series employs high precision roller type linear ways.
- The motor end parts on 3 axes are precision scraped before mounting and carefully pre-tensioned after assembly, enabling the transmission system to achieve lifetime stability.
- The X-axis is equipped with 6 blocks.
- Saddle and table are a box-type construction with an increased height on structural parts, featuring light weight and high rigidity.
- A perfect combination of speed and structural stability.
- Oversized base and column, reinforced column bottom and solid Z-axis structure assure vibration-free cutting.
- Rigid ball screw with double nuts is driven by a powerful servo motor.
- The extra wide span between linear ways effectively upgrades dynamic accuracy.
- Equipped with a Fanuc 0i-MF control for higher speed and accuracy.
- An internet interface (front mounted CF card slot & USB port device) is provided for increased safety and convenience during machining.
Available Machine Models
Click the image below to download the technical specifications for these model numbers.