The Aurora Seiki vertical machining center has exceptional rigidity, is highly productive, decidedly efficient, and remarkably cost-effective. The vertical vibration absorbing machining center is a high performing and powerful machining center. The machine's structure provides excellent harmonic dampening properties. You can expect predictable & stable results, long-term performance, and high efficiency.
F-series Vertical Machining Center Features
- This series employs high precision roller type linear ways.
- The motor end parts on 3 axes are precision scraped before mounting and carefully pre-tensioned after assembly, enabling the transmission system to achieve lifetime stability.
- The X-axis is equipped with 6 blocks.
- Saddle and table are a box-type construction with an increased height on structural parts, featuring light weight and high rigidity.
- A perfect combination of speed and structural stability.
- Oversized base and column, reinforced column bottom and solid Z-axis structure assure vibration-free cutting.
- Rigid ball screw with double nuts is driven by a powerful servo motor.
- The extra wide span between linear ways effectively upgrades dynamic accuracy.
- Equipped with a Fanuc 0i-MF control for higher speed and accuracy.
- An internet interface (front mounted CF card slot & USB port device) is provided for increased safety and convenience during machining.
Available Machine Models
Machine Technical Details
Click the image below to download the technical specifications for these model numbers.